CARDINAL TRACKING CAREERS
Innovate - Automate - Succeed
Cardinal Tracking is a growing software development company specializing in parking management, public safety, and asset tracking applications. Based in Lewisville, TX (remote candidates are considered) we are seeking a qualified, dependable, and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. Bring your unique skills and strong work ethic and help take us to the next level.
If you are too perfect, you probably won’t enjoy working with the rest of us mere humans – we work hard and sometimes play hard. It’s a friendly, casual work environment with a few crazy days thrown in.
To be successful in this role:
- Team Player-You are a collaborator, invite feedback from colleagues, and naturally do the right thing for the team.
- Technical People Person –Your family and friends call to ask for help with their technical challenges – AND YOU ENJOY HELPING!
- Adaptable/Resilient– You easily adapt to change, take on new responsibilities, embrace challenges, and show initiative in problem-solving.
- Go Higher– You are not happy with the status quo, like to push the envelope and engage in stretch projects
- Take Pride in your work– It’s not just a job but a reflection of who you are.
- Customer First Approach– Without our clients, we don’t exist.
Daily tasks include but not limited to:
- Work with our clients assisting them during the implementation phase of a project.
- Analyze client’s business practices to understand what they need to do and how to enable them to continue to do those things using our software.
- Maintain frequent communication (both verbal and email) with the client’s point of contact or project management staff.
- Prioritization of your time on simultaneous projects with various clients to avoid disrupting any project because of the needs of another project.
- Early identification of roadblocks and escalation if appropriate.
- Coordinate between various departments both internally as well as externally to ensure successful implementation.
- Appropriately recognize when issues need to be escalated and remain involved to ensure the escalation resulted in the successful resolution of the issue.
- Provide best practice guidance and advice during implementation to our clients.
- Work collaboratively with other Implementation Specialists and Project Managers as well as Development and Sales teams to ensure the client’s success with the product.
- Continually analyze the internal processes being used during onboarding to ensure continued improvement of those processes.
- Training clients on the capabilities and functionality of the software mainly remotely but on occasion, on-site.
- Creation of standard operating procedures customized to the client’s needs.
- Project implementation experience.
- Technical experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, running queries, SQL backup/restore.
- Installing and Configuring Microsoft IIS.
- Experience in supporting, installing and configuring Windows services that communicate to third party API’s.
- Familiar with Android OS and devices, Windows and hosted applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong mix of technical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Confidence talking with others from technical gurus to people with no technical background.
- A self-starter who isn’t waiting for someone to tell them what to do or how to do it.
- An emotionally resilient person who can handle a fast-paced environment where you often have to wear many different hats.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience providing technical support.
- Training and/or speaking experience.
- Willing to think outside the box.
- Parking industry experience is a major plus.
- Minimal Travel Required
- Hours 8-5 CST, Mon-Fri
- Job Type: Full-time
- Remote Candidates Accepted
If interested please forward your resume directly to Jeremy Moon Jmoon@cardinaltracking.com