CARDINAL TRACKING CAREERS
Innovate - Automate - Succeed
Cardinal Tracking MVC Java Developer
Cardinal Tracking is an innovative software development company specializing in Public Safety, parking enforcement, and asset tracking applications.
Based in Lewisville, TX we are seeking a qualified, dependable and self-motivated individual to join our development team.
We hire creative, team players that collaborate but are also independent thinkers. Join our team to build a career and make a difference – not only in our products but with the methods used to create them. Our goal is to hire people that teach us new things.
To be a part of our team, you must have a strong work ethic and the desire to learn. Our definition of “full-stack developer” means you’ll have the opportunity to work in all aspects of the development process – from database design, back end and client processes to UI/UX design.
You won’t be locked into the same job on the same application at Cardinal. You must be able to adapt to change, take on new responsibilities, embrace challenges and show initiative in problem-solving.
As part of our dynamic team of Software Engineers, you will:
- Design, code, test and debug application features as specified
- Partner with Software Lead, Development Team and Product Owner to scope work produce estimates and produce high quality, high-performance solutions.
- Leverage Agile principles and practices to deliver the right solution, at the right feature velocity
- Grow your technology expertise as you implement innovative solutions
- Object-Oriented programming experience.
- Experience working in an agile development environment – iterative development and SCRUM
- SQL Server experience including writing queries, stored procedures, views, creating tables, indexes, and foreign keys
- An understanding of Telerik Kendo UI is a plus
Submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for the opportunity and join our team.